Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pre-Order Flutter here!

You can now Pre-Order Flutter on my blog!
Whether you are in the US or International, you can order you're signed copy of Flutter under the Flutters Goodies tab!
If you order between now through October 1st, Flutter is only $12.99, and you'll receive a free signed bookmark as well!
Here is a little Teaser!
I turned around, a failed attempt to walk away when his hand shot out grabbing my arm. He pulling me back, trapping me against him and the wall.
A thrill of excitement shot through my body, leaving me feeling dizzy as he gazed down into my face.
“Not sure I agree with those odds.” Adan said.
“I don’t think you have a choice.”
“I’d say 90/
10.” He argued.
I shook my head. “You can’t come up with your own odds.”
“Said no one ever.”
“It’s cheating actually.”
“Where are you getting these rules from?”
“They’re common rules Adan.”
“Unless they are documented somewhere with some powerful guys signature, I’m going to have to call BS on that. I am model material for bad boys across the world.”
His hands encircled my elbows, caressing the soft skin underneath the edge of my half sleeves, and I fought to pay attention to our playful banter.

No comments:

Post a Comment